You are here
We've gone green!
Handouts will be available online before and after each program. Handouts will not be provided during the program. Handouts are for program participants only.
April 6, 2018 - Promoting Public Health, Translating Research into Practice
- Promoting Public Health, Transforming Evidence to Practice - Sylvia Trent-Adams
- Promoting the Health of Individuals with Intellectual and/or Developmental Disabilities (I/DD) Through Community Gardening - Stephanie Brown
- Improved Health Care Management with Patient Access to Lab Diagnostics - Sandra Cord
- Nurses and Physicians Collaboration in The Diagnostics with a Large Number Ophthalmological Patients - Oleg Fabrikantov, Esedulla Osmanov
- Evidence-Based Practice in Healthcare, or Why Do I Need to Take Statistics? - Caroline Mallory
- Compliance and Collaboration: A Community-based Pilot Study Merging Clinical Practice and Academia - Terri Moore, Heather Anderson, Amy McHenry
- Does a Perioperative Decision Aid Tool Help Increase Patient and Nursing Staff Engagement? - Toni Morris
- Medical and Mental Health Integration; Diabetes and Depression Care - Mercy Moto
- Ensuring the Health of the Public: Addressing Inequities in Health Through Nursing Education - Sarah Neal
- Cross Organizational Collaboration to Address the Opioid Epidemic in Rural Indiana - Erik Southard, Jack Jaeger, Stephanie Laws, Cody Mullen
- New Technologies for Managing Diabetes - Angela Thompson