You are here
Master of Social Work
The MSW Program focus is on rural clinical social work practice.
- Students will be able to select from two concentrations, mental health and addiction or health.
- The master's program in Social Work can be completed in two (2) calendar years of full-time study (full-time study with advanced standing ).
- Students who have earned a BSW degree from a Council on Social Work Education (CSWE) accredited program, those recognized through its International Social Work Degree Recognition and Evaluation Service, or covered under a memorandum of understanding with international social work accreditors, may be eligible to apply for advanced standing.
- The part-time master's program in Social Work can be completed in a maximum of four (4) calendar years.
- Advanced Standing - extended to February 1, 2018
- 2 year Full-time and 4 year Part-time 60 hour program - February 9, 2018 Priority Deadline - applications received before this date will receive priority consideration. After this date, decisions will be made based on space availability.
- Admission Criteria
- Admission Process
- Application for Admission
- Advanced Standing
Want to know more ? Complete a request for information
Jennifer Todd, MSW Program Director
The MSW program is CSWE accredited.