You are here
We've gone green!
Handouts will be available online before and after each program. Handouts will not be provided during the program. Handouts are for program participants only.
April 7, 2017 - Translating Nursing Research into Evidence Based Practice
- Cohn, T. (2015). Strengthening nursing engagement in research and evidence-based practice with a successful MSN student research practicum. Florida Nurse, 63(3), 15.
- Cohn, T. & Llera-Lora, T. (2015). Using a peer-driven facilitative review process to establish feasibility and support ethical review of clinical research. Applied Clinical Research, Clinical Trials and Regulatory Affairs, 2(1), 7–11. (Click Download)
- Sherman, R. O., & Cohn, T. M. (2015). Boosting your influence. American Nurse Today, 10(12), 4-1. (Go to the year and issue)
- Sherman, R. O., & Cohn, T. M. (2016). Improving your coaching skills. American Nurse Today, 11(5), 28-31. (Go to the year and issue)
- Thomasos, E., Brathwaite, E. E., Cohn, T., Nerey, J., Lindgren, C. L., & Williams, S. (2015). Clinical partners' perceptions of patient assignments according to acuity. MEDSURG Nursing, 24(1), 39-45.
- Cohn, T - additional articles
- Keynote - Tanya Cohn - Research Education, Patient Advocacy, and a Culture of Inquiry: A Recipe for Nurses as Research Leaders
- Kailee Burdick - Bedside Interprofessional Rounding: The View from the Patient’s Side of the Bed
- Emily Cannon & Renee Bauer - Nursing Students’ Perceptions Regarding Autopsy Experiences: A Qualitative Study
- Tanya Cohn - Building a Successful Nurse Driven Research Program: The Sandwich Effect
- Julie Owen - Increasing RN-BSN Students’ Knowledge of Diabetes Screening and Prevention
- Jeanne Potts - Teaching It Forward: Educating Parents About HPV Vaccines
- Felicia Stewart - A Responsible Approach to Service: Nurses Creating Healthier Communities
- Jackie Thurner - Paternal Experience with Perinatal Loss: A Pilot Study
- Linda Walters - Boot Camp - The Big Picture