You are here
Located in the Southwest corner of the North Gym in the Arena (5th and Chestnut Streets)
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- $3.00 per day
- $20.00 per semester
- All ISU students, faculty, staff and dependents are eligible.
- Anyone under 18 years of age must have the Assumption of Risk form and Safety Policy Contract signed by a parent or legal guardian.
- Minimum age is 7
- Dependent children between 7-9 years of age must wear a full body harness.
- Dependents between 16-18 years of age carrying an ISU Guest Card may participate once parent or legal guardian has signed the Informed Consent form and/or helmet waiver.
- Anyone 15 years of age or younger must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Minimum age to belay is 18.
- Long pair of shorts or sweatpants (No Cheerleading or short shorts)
- Tennis Shoes or Climbing Shoes
- No Jewelry