You are here
The officers of the Faculty Council will be the same as the officers of the Executive Committee. Officers will serve for a one year renewable term.
- All appointees with academic rank Lecturer, Instructor, Senior Instructor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, and Professor shall constitute the faculty of the College of Nursing, Health, and Human Services.
- Voting Faculty
- Tenured, tenure-track, and multi-year contract faculty appointed to a department within the College
- Ex-Officio Members
- Part time faculty, full-time faculty, emeriti faculty, administrators, professional staff, staff representatives, and student representatives
- The Dean, Associate Dean(s), and Executive Director of Nursing are not eligible to be appointed or elected to serve as a representative from any department to the Executive Committee or any of the standing committees. They will be ex-officio members.
- Chairpersons are not eligible to be appointed or elected to serve as the department representative on the Executive Committee or any of the standing committees, but will be ex-officio members, except for the Faculty Affairs Committee.
- Fellows may be appointed by the Dean for special assignments. Fellows are eligible to be appointed or elected to serve as the department representatives on the Executive Committee or any of the standing committees unless they occupy a position determined by the Faculty Council to have administrative status equal or superior to that of Assistant Dean.