You are here
Preparing for your career after graduation from Indiana State begins your freshman year, and you will have lots of help! The College of Health and Human Services works in collaboration with the ISU Career Center to provide resources and individualized assistance that will help prepare you for a successful future.
As a health and human services student, you are assigned to a liaison at the Career Center. This liaison serves as your Career Advisor. Your Career Advisor can help you with: career exploration or choosing a major; résumé, CV, and cover letter writing; mock interviews; job / internship search; developing your networking skills; and much more!
The College of Health and Human Services Career Advisor is Dustin Bryant.
- How to Guides
- Resume and Cover Letter Writing Guide
- Sycamore Career Ready Certificate
- Job and Internship Search
- Linked In - Create a profile, engage with your network, search for jobs
- Printing Options - Business Cards