You are here
- National AHEC Organization
- Indiana Area Health Education Centers
- Indiana Primary Health Care Association
- National Health Service Corps
- Indiana Rural Health Association (IRHA)
- Richard G. Lugar Center for Rural Health
- Explore Health Careers
- Health Professions Network
- Occupational Outlook Handbook
- Workforce Analysis
- Workforce Reports - Indiana Center for Health
WCI-AHEC grants support projects that improve the health of West Central Indiana through health care recruitment, training, or retention activities. Before applying, please ensure that your project meets at least one of the following goals.
Goal 1: Increase representation of individuals from under-represented minority and disadvantaged (URMD), rural and medically underserved backgrounds in health professions, particularly primary care.
Goal 2: Improve the readiness, willingness, and ability of health professions trainees to serve in primary care, rural, and medically underserved community settings.
Goal 3: Increase health professionals’ access to training resources that support practice, reduce professional isolation, disseminate best practices, and improve quality of health care for medically underserved communities and health disparity populations.
The 2016-17 application periods have closed.